In cases where a party is violating court orders, such as child custody arrangements, child or spousal support payments, visitation or time-sharing, or division of property or retirement assets, you may have to take the other party back to court for contempt or enforcement.  

Depending on the issue, the individual who does not comply may also be subject to sanctions and other remedies. In child or spousal support cases, the court may also impose incarceration on a non-compliant party. Also, the non-complying party may have to pay legal fees and costs associated with court action.

The law office of Beth M Terry, P.A., can help you through the steps to court contempt and enforcement proceedings. Beth has experience in successfully pursuing contempt and enforcement, as well as defending against claims of contempt and enforcement.     

Contact the office today to start the process of enforcing what was ordered in your case.

Reach Out to Us

O: (904) 399-5354

F: (904) 399-5341

Book a Consultation

DISCLAIMER:  The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.